Kasen at 5 Months
Yesterday, Kasen turned the big 0-5 (months)!
And, as usual, he’s hitting all of his milestones:
- Keeps his head level with his body when pulled up to sitting
- Sits without support
- Objects if we take a toy away
- Works to get a toy that is out of reach
- Passes objects from one hand to another
- Rolls over (both directions)
He’s also tried a lot of new (pureed) foods – carrots, pears, apples, peas, and bananas. We have many more new foods that are ready for him to try. He’s a fantastic eater; he devours the food faster than you can feed him. He sure eats a lot for such a tiny baby!
Happy fifth month, Kasen!